Our work is part of the overarching aims and objectives of the criminal justice system and we contribute to:
- reducing fraud and corruption and the cost of fraud and corruption
- delivering justice and the rule of law
- maintaining confidence in the UK's business and financial institutions.
We aim to do this by:
- taking on appropriate cases, investigating them and bringing them to successful conclusions as quickly as individual circumstances allow
- prosecuting fairly and in a way that helps juries understand the issues.
In doing this we try to:
- work effectively and efficiently
- help deter fraud and corruption.
We work closely with: